Clinics & Services
Well Baby - Health Visitors
- Baby Immunisation & Development Clinics: Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment.
- walk-in clinic on the first Thursday of every month from 13:30 – 14:30. Please contact the Health Visiting team on, 0131 467 7007 for more information.
- Appointments with our practice nurse at your convenience.
- 20 minute appointment with our practice nurse at your convenience.
- Available here together with our Midwife who is available on a Tuesday afternoon by appointment only.
- Provided during normal surgeries. If you require a repeat prescription of the contraceptive pill, you can make an appointment with the Practice Nurse. Specialist services are also available at Chalmers Sexual Health Centre 2 Chalmers Street, Edinburgh EH3 9ES Tel: 0131 536-1070.
- Contraceptive Implant Clinic: Appointments available with Dr Thomson and Dr Lewis. Please explain to reception when booking your appointment.
- The Practice Nurse sees patients by appointment and provides health information and advice including chronic disease management.
- The Treatment Room Nurse sees patients by appointment and provides health information and advice including wound management, injections and ear syringing.
- The Phlebotomist can provide blood tests and blood pressure checks.
- The District nurse offers nursing care at home assessing treatment needs as required. Contact details are on the front of this leaflet.
- The Health Visiting team offers support to young families, and health advice. Contact details are on the front of this leaflet.